Sunday, December 10, 2017

#8 YDEV anchor.

Community and Care.

After reading Victoria dissertation I do look with a more flexible view towards my teaching style and other people style. We are not the same and we did not grow up in the same way. Also, our priorities are different. At some point I thought I was not able to show care to my players. I am very serious coach during activities and act like a kid outside of the field. I am afraid my kids could think I did not care about them, because I do. Way too much. I realize I show my care on the way I talk to them, I treat them as ay other human being at any age. Also, my care goes through my expectations. They have big dreams now because I was able to make them believe then can play in a different style and play in any level they want. My care is also shown through empower them to become strong girls and women. 


This goes vert along with community anchor. Accepting differences, overcome mistakes, treating failure differently, being aware of how much you can influence others, respect your peers and play for them. I still feel I want to go beyond this and help them to see over this spoil wall that they live. This will definitely be one of my plans for next year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment