Sunday, December 10, 2017

#2 HBS holidays lanterns




I had the opportunity to participate of this event of kids from second grade from HBS school. I do coach kids with different ages but I rarely interact with them outside of the soccer field. What I found amazing about this event is that I could see a lot of the things I have learned from YDEV courses. The way the teachers talked to the kids, and always assisting them but not doing the work for them. Also, being able to treat each kid differently and being patient with their personality. I worked with 2 girls and one of them gave me every instruction to build this lanterns with so much detail that it was scary. It is funny how we are not used to listen to kids being so mature, or more important, how we do not teach kids to be this way although they are more than capable to be. The other girl was so sweet and although she was not that great on building things, she was create on giving attention to guests and helping them as much she could. I really enjoyed working with the kids . I believe the teachers and instructors are doing an amazing job with all he kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment