Sunday, December 10, 2017

#7 ideology inventory

 From the Ideology inventory I learned that I lie on positive values and also critical. Although I got the scores towards positive, and I am very proud to be a positive persona and positive influence for youth. I also know that after years work wit youth my teaching philosophy has shift towards critical as well. I feel lately I become more fan of a the critical analysis of learning than actually the exciting part of it. I still treat my players with positive mentality, but also concentration, determination and focus is a huge part of my sessions. 




I hope one day I can excel my teaching and being able to have a better balance between critical and positive. I feel a lot time the external fact influence on how we treat the kids. How much pressure is under the work and how much freedom we have. My work became more critical when I had less time with kids, so every minute become crucial. Also, the urgency of the work. I still try to keep the positive environment when I feel the energy is low, but definitely need to improve in this aspect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment